We have generated some FAQS to help you plan your 2023 season with the OASC
Can anybody play in the league this summer?
The OASC is an open league for adult soccer players so as long as you are over 18 then you can register to play.
Are you accepting new teams in the league for 2023?
If you haven't entered your team in our league before please contact our General Manager Dawn Dinsdale for a discussion prior to submitting your application.
I am an individual looking to join a team. Can you help me find a team?
Yes and you have 2 choices.
1. Register as an individual. We will then create new teams from the individual registrations.
2. Alternatively you can use our bulletin board to promote yourself. Then if one of our existing teams is looking for new players they can contact you.
What type of season will the league operate in 2023?
We will have 3 parts to our 2023 program
1. A men's 11 v 11 season with 4 divisions. Each team will play 14 games and have entry to a Cup competition.
2. A 7 v 7 season with divisions for Women, Women over 45 and Men over 35. Each team will play 14 games.
3. We will also be entering teams in the Ottawa Carleton Soccer League.
The 2023 season will start in mid May and will conclude in the first week of September.
Where will our games be played?
All 7 v 7 games will be players on the artificial turf at the Richcraft Recreation Complex in Kanata.
The 11 v 11 teams can also expect to play about a third of their games at Richcraft. Their remaining games will be played on grass fields around the city.
Is the league sanctioned by the EODSA?
Yes, the Ottawa Adult Soccer Club is a sanctioned club league
Does the league use certified referees?
Yes. All our games will be officiated by referees who are certified and registered with Ontario Soccer.
I have a question that is not listed here. Who do I contact for assistance?
Please contact our General Manager Dawn Dinsdale (613 852-4144) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org